Wednesday, September 3, 2008



Grace is becoming quite the artist now days...We found sidewalk paint at our favorite store (Target) and she loves creating masterpeices outside. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is really starting to talk now, and I think is ready(for the most part) to be a big sister. Baby Avery is coming very soon! September 15th is the big day! Y0u can be praying that everything runs smooth with the delivery (c-section) and that Avery is healthy. Pray for Dave and I too because everyone knows that a newborn is HARD!!! but wonderful...Some other news is that I have decided to get my masters in administration through Fresno State, which starts in January. Dave is plugging away at his job, and loves it, but is challenging in an economy like ours is right now. Our plates are full, but we are blessed to live in a house we love, and have a healthy family!! I feel rich!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan would LOVE THAT. I'm getting that. Thanks for sharing. Great idea! -Katie D (the other Katie)

Ashley Patricio said...

So cute! They grow so fast it is hard to believe. I hope you are feeling well, we will defintely keep you in our prayers. Miss you and hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I finally have speakers, so I am reading all the emails Bob sends me! I loved the pictures and your comments. I wish I had opened this email sooner!
We love you all and miss you very much.
Love,
Grandma Jean & Grandpa Bob